- “Naz and Matt Foundation” – the charity co-hosting this event.
- “Event Partners” – the co-hosts for the Event, namely Sanah Ahsan and Lama Rod Owens.
- “Event” – Sacred Space of Sexuality & Spirituality, taking place 20th March 2022
Naz and Matt Foundation and its Event Partners are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Naz and Matt Foundation may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information to help us deliver our services to you:
- your name
- contact information including, but not limited to, email address and phone number
- demographic information, preferences or interests
- your usage, behaviour and interactions with our website and other digital services
- usage data that allows us to provide targeting information about our services through platforms such as Twitter, Facebook or Instagram Ads.
- personal information collected via the Event registration process.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the relevant information or requested service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We (Naz and Matt Foundation) or our Event Partners may periodically send promotional emails about our campaigns, initiatives, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and given us permission to contact.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or any other method where you have given us permission to do so. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Sending you email
We will only send emails to addresses you have provided to us. Example types of emails that we may send you are
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies, or cookies generated by web analytic tools (such as Google Analytics) to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website or services.
Your web browser gives fully control over which cookies you would like to accept.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications such as Google Analytics, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads or Instagram Ads. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. This will allow you to fully opt out. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, inform us of any restrictions to the data that you are submitting
and do not send us information that you do not wish to share with us.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, or email us as soon as possible using the information on our contact us page. We will aim to correct information found to be incorrect once you have confirmed your identity and your relationship to this information.